A non-refundable fee of $325.00 per student is charged to cover the cost of books, supplies, insurance, annual testing, etc. It is due when you re-register your child or at the time of acceptance of a new student. All tuition, Extended Care fees, etc. must be current before students may re-register. Approximately three-fourths of service hour and SCRIP requirements must be fulfilled at the time of re-registration. Parents who chose not to fulfill these requirements will not be invited to re-register.
Tuition for the current year must be paid before re-registration is accepted.
Payment must be made through FACTS in one of the following ways:
- Payment in full by July 1st. (no FEE)
- Two payments per year, July 1st and December 1st. ($10 FACTS fee)
- Ten equal monthly tuition installments, paid through enrollment in the FACTS Tuition Management system. Payments are automatically made on either the 5th or 20th of each month. ( $ 45 annual enrollment fee)
Note: a fee of $30 is assessed for insufficient funds.
In-Parish tuition rates apply to those who:
- are properly registered in the parish,
- regularly attend liturgical services at St. Catherine Parish, and support the parish according to their means (Sunday envelopes or online giving),
Out-of-Parish tuition rates apply to those who:
- are not supporting members of St. Catherine of Siena Parish.
The fulfillment of the forty hours of service and the Scrip obligation are required of the Out-of-Parish families as well. If the requirements are not met, families will not be allowed to re-register for the following year.
All families are required to fulfill the 40 hours of service and actively participate in the Scrip/eScrip program by purchasing $2000 per year.
2019-2020: The school finance committee has worked on the financial plan for the 2019-2020 academic year and has set the tuition as follows:
|1 child||$6,730||$ 8,090|
- Lost or damaged books will be replaced by the student.
- Extended Care annual registration fee of $25 per family
- Graduation Fee - A fee of $100 is assessed to cover graduation expenses.
- Field Trips - Some field trips may require a fee.
- Caritas Creek - This educationally, enriching trip requires an additional fee of $200.
The tuition assistance form for the 2017-2018 school year is available in the office. Families who need such a program may request it. Forms must be completed and returned to Sr. Antonella no later than April 30th.
All information is strictly confidential. Additionally, there are Tuition Family Grant forms on the website for assistance through the Archdiocese.