Schoolwide Learning Expectations
St. Catherine of Siena Students are T.I.G.E.R.'s
True Christians who:
- Witness and express the teachings of the Gospel.
- Show empathy towards those in need.
- Exhibit a spirit of social justice and accountable stewardship.
Innovative Learners who:
- Utilize digital resources respectfully for education and growth.
- Commit to academic achievement with a spirit of curiosity, inquiry and enthusiasm.
- Make profound parallels between skills learned and real world connections.
Goal Setters and Achievers who:
- Possess strong study habits and organizational skills.
- Establish personal and group goals and strive to achieve them.
- Recognize obstacles as challenges and opportunities for personal growth.
Effective Communicators who:
- Present ideas effectively in both oral and written language.
- Bring integrity and compassion to all relationships.
- Integrate academic language across the curriculum.
Responsible Citizens who:
- Resolve conflicts cooperatively.
- Appreciate cultural and social diversity.
- Develop an awareness of current and global issues.